What is BOMA?
BOMA is the Building Owners and Management Association and our local chapter is BOMA Michiana. BOMA hosts a monthly meeting at different sites throughout the county offering a variety of services and experiences. In the past BOMA has enabled its members to take exclusive tours of new building sites and offered educational programs to further business development and promote networking throughout the community. BOMA is the strategic partner to property professionals throughout their career and provides advocacy, influence, knowledge and resources to ensure business and personal success.
Why would I want to join BOMA?
1. To build professional relationships in the Real Estate industry and network with vendors in the Michiana area.
2. To work in a peer group environment that allows for cross collaboration when issues arise.
3. To take advantage of the opportunity to learn and share the best practices in your industry.
4. To take advantage of the opportunity to see the latest innovations in new construction being utilized in St Jospeh County.
5. To take advantage of the educational opportunities within the industry.
How do I join?
For more information on membership, please email Rachel Smith at Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org or Elliot Lusk at email@example.com